SaddleBrooke Image

About SaddleBrooke

We discovered SaddleBrooke in the spring of 1997. At that time, in a book we bought from Barnes and Noble, it was listed as one of the top twenty retirement communities in the country. We were attracted to it because it was one of the few retirement communities that someone in their 40’s could move into. It is an age restricted community. 80% of the residents have to meet the age restriction which requires that at least one of the residents to be age 55 or older, and no residents are allowed under the age of 19. For the other 20%, one resident must be at least 40 years of age, again with no resident under the age of 19.

Today SaddleBrooke is still a retirement hot spot and has been voted one of the top 100 best Master Planned Communities in the country by “Where to Retire” magazine. SaddleBrooke is located in the foothills of the beautiful Santa Catalina Mountains north of Tucson. This Active Adult Community offers relaxation, recreation and social activities enhanced by world-class amenities, perfect weather and fabulous scenery. Three stunning multi-million dollar country clubs overlook championship golf courses and desert vistas and the majesty of the Santa Catalina Mountains.

The amenities include 63 holes of golf and a vibrant tennis scene with 13 lighted tennis courts, an active tennis association, league play and more. There are four oversized community swimming pools, a lap pool, whirlpool, fitness centers and much more.

Other amenities include: • A four hundred seat Performing Arts Center • Creative Art & Craft Centers • Softball Field • Pickle Ball & Bocce Ball Courts • Health & Wellness Program • Libraries & Ballrooms • Restaurants & Lounges • Activity Center • Cable TV & Community Newspaper • Fire Station & Paramedics (a second fire station is under construction) • Neighborhood Shopping Center

I have been a resident of SaddleBrooke since 1997. It truly deserves its award winning reputation. Once you come over the hill and visit SaddleBrooke, you will want to return to enjoy this wonderful lifestyle in this incredible Active Adult Community.

Dan Sieverding
(520) 909-9408

Copyright © Dan Sieverding 2008
website by first impression services